You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy around the gender I’m attracted to at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have killed another person.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Been kissed.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun.
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Attempted suicide.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Your parents sent you to a shrink.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents
*rattles my chains outside your window* I AM THE GHOST OF CRITICAL THINKING AND TONIGHT YOU WILL BE VISITED BY THREE SPIRITS WHO WILL TEACH YOU TO CHECK FACTS BEFORE REBLOGGING THINGS
My faith in pizza guys has gone up 123%
NO LET ME TELL YOU A STORY
So a few weeks ago I was in a hotel in Savannah with my grampa in the hospital next door, Mom was over staying with him, and the battery in the smoke detector went out so every 5 minutes it would let off this loud, high pitched ‘CHIRP’.
It was annoying as fuck, so I called the front desk to see if they had a battery for it, and they said the only thing they could do was change rooms. We’d already settled in for the night, and needed the next door rooms for my uncles the next day, so I said I’d deal. My uncles had my car in the next town over, so I couldn’t drive and get one myself.
An hour later, I’m ordering pizza and have gone insane because the damn thing CHIRPS. SO. MUCH.
So I begged the pizza guy on the phone to stop and get me a battery, told him I’d pay for the battery, and give him an extra tip for it, and he was chill with it. This adorable fucker gets to my room with the battery, opens it, asks to see the smoke detector, CLIMBS ON THE BED, CHANGES THE BATTERY FOR ME, and tests it.
My pizza was only 20 dollars, but I gave him 40 and told him to keep the change.
I do not know the individual involved in this, but, as an EMT, I feel compelled to post things like this. Wear a damn helmet, guys. I know you may think you look awesome and all the ladies will love how reckless you are, but you’re honestly just demonstrating just how little you value your own life. I know this horse has been absolutely beaten to death over the years, and I’m sure that my words won’t change some of your minds, but just look at the damage sustained by that helmet. Now imagine if your face was put through the same situation. While the helmet merely had part of it ground away by the sheer friction involved, your skull would be pudding. End of story.
TLDR Version: Wear a freaking helmet.
Happy International Women’s Day, March 8th"To the people clinging to the notion that female-led pictures are a niche genre, people see them! They make money! The world is round, people!" - Cate Blanchett
The devil doesn’t wear Prada, he wears flannel. I think he borrowed it from his boyfriend.
it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.